Who Am I
I started my career in the banking industry where I gained valuable experience dealing with customers and understanding their different needs.
After leaving a successful career in the bank I knew hospitality was a passion of mine and we purchased a hotel business.
Over the years we bought several businesses in the hospitality industry which all became successful.
One we started from scratch and built it into an extremely profitable business.
The experience and knowledge I gained in running and maintaining the accounts in these businesses made me realise my love for bookkeeping and the desire to take it to the next level.
I completed my Certificate IV in Financial Services Bookkeeping and am registered as a BAS Provider and a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians.
What I Do
I can take care of all your bookkeeping needs so you can focus on the things you love doing.
I can either come to you and work at your premises or I can collect your accounts to work from my home office.
- Maintain Accounts Payable/Receivables
- Manage Payroll and yearly payment summaries
- End of month Superannuation
- Bank and Account Reconciliations
- Invoices and payments
- Manage slow paying customers
- Profit and Loss reporting
- BAS/IAS Services
- Initial client set-up and maintenance of accounting systems
- Training and Support in MYOB
- In house Form 1 preparation for real estate agents