4 September 2018
Small Business Superannuation Clearing House (SBSCH) users - did you know that if there is a mistake in your employee's details, their super fund may reject your payment and send it back to us?
Before you click 'submit', make sure you've checked the:
- Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI), commonly known as a super fund product for APRA-regulated funds
- ABN, bank account and electronic service address for self-managed super funds (SMSFs)
- super fund member account number
- fund name has only alphanumeric characters and no symbols (including '&').
If the payment gets returned to us, we'll contact you and ask that the information is updated within seven days.
- update the details, we'll re-send the super payment to the fund
- don't update the details, we'll send the payment back to you.